We recognize that that may indeed be the case with some organizations, but we’re seeing and working with many extremely innovative nonprofits.
Those forward-thinking fundraisers are partly why we’ve seen the success that we have. We believe innovation is vital. That’s the reason we named our company Innovairre. That’s why our tagline is “Innovate for Good.” But more importantly, that’s why we have worked vigorously to bring progressive solutions to our nonprofit clients and our community on an ongoing basis—to serve as an “innovation engine.”
We created a Technology Incubation Lab, and from there we’ve been able to develop or refine many new products or processes over the last 9 months. For example:
- To address the complications of leveraging data in the 21st century and the difficulties of contemporary operations management, we created Innovairre MC, next-generation nonprofit software.
- To solve declining direct mail fundraising response rates, we pioneered data-driven direct mail personalization and invested in cutting-edge digital print technology.
- To catapult the effectiveness of data targeting, we pioneered machine-learning modeling.
- With the crisis in donor retention, we invented Donor2, the first turnkey solution of its kind.
- To improve donor conversion, we automated the tax receipting process and turned this obligation into a fundraising opportunity.
- To drive multichannel integration, we developed Social Synchronization.
We have also developed cutting-edge solutions in crowdfunding, peer-to-peer, robotic technology, mobile, and video. But we’ve also implemented innovation in more traditional direct mail formats, such as the use of digital labels and new premiums and packages. We recognize that not all nonprofits face the same challenges, so not every solution fits everyone’s needs.
We haven’t met anyone in our industry on whom the importance of innovation is lost, or who fails to understand the need to embrace the best technologies and methods in the service of building support for their missions. We’re privileged to partner with fundraisers who seek to leverage the smartest solutions available.
I hope that if your organization is not at the forefront of nonprofit innovation, you’ll let us help.
Don McKenzie is President & Chief Growth Officer of Innovairre Communications, which supports more than 500 nonprofit organizations around the world. Contact us at Answers@Innovairre.com; subscribe to our newsletter here; and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.